The process helps client to track payments originating across different locations and in different currencies. It helps to efficiently settle payment issues with vendors.
- Financial and Accounting Services
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Assets / Equipment Ledgers
- Bank Reconciliation
- Payroll Processing
Our Accounts Payable Services
We provide Accounts Payable Services to customers all over from Asia Pacific,Middle East, Far-East,Europe,U.S, Canada to Australia.Our end-to-end solution includes the following:
Receipt and management of all paper-based payable documents. This includes:
- Preparing Batches
- Scanning Documents
- Document Indexing
- Document Storage
- Receiving and processing incoming mail
- Audit and reconciliation of scanned invoices
- 100% availability of scanned invoices
- Approval and the exception routing
- Shortened of the month-end closing process
- Documented audit trail
Suspect Duplicate Analysis
Our audit and control process eliminates the risk of duplicate payments and support recovery and reclamation through:
- Manual data entry
- Database matching in three different ways
- Processing invoices electronically
Beep Tech also offer other accounts payable services
- Accounts payable reports
- Utility bill management
- Travel expenses processing
- Supplier management
- Special project reports
- Customer service
Work flow Technology for accounts payable services
Step 1 - Receiving Invoice: Clients hardcopy and electronic invoices are received.
Step 2 - Image and Data Capture: Documents are stored as images and all invoice images are viewable.
Step 3 - Process: Invoice documents are then processed as per the business rules agreed with the customer. Same Invoices are routed to the relevant customer executives for approval.
Benefits from our Accounts Payable Services:
- Clear image of the present statistics to the management.
- Improved financial control
- Less invoice discrepancies and disputes.
- Strengthened relations with vendor.
- Online storage for easy access to invoice transaction, audit trail and access to other supporting documentation required for audits.